Full Time Retail Security Guard
Must have security experience and/or SIA qualification.
To apply please send CV to Centre Manager: email@example.com
Job Vacancy at Sanderson Arcade Morpeth
This is a unique opportunity for a keen enthusiast to join the team at the exciting Sanderson Arcade Shopping Centre in Morpeth, Northumberland.
Job Purpose Summary: To effectively organise and manage centre events, the marketing strategy and centre promotions in order to drive footfall and increase dwell time at the centre, whilst supporting the Centre Manager in the day to day operations. This job role will also heavily involve working with the Town centre on key initiatives involving Morpeth Markets and More in Morpeth.
The role will require the individual to be based at Sanderson Arcade in Morpeth, Northumberland and will be working closely with the Centre Manager and Operations Director.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Events organising and management.
- Website and related social media updates.
- Organise and manage the annual events diary with Centre Manager.
- Manage the marketing and events budget.
- Contribute towards the full marketing campaign strategy for the Centre.
- Actively working on the Morpeth Market calendar and supporting all traders attending both weekly and monthly markets but also additional markets throughout the year.
- Liaise with the traders / producers to organise events and publicity.
- Establish good working relationships with key stakeholders within the Town Centre.
- Tenant liaison.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to shoppers and visitors on the centre.
- Support the Centre Manager with general admin tasks.
- Assist the Centre Manager with maintaining high standards on centre assisting with all aspects of general maintenance and upkeep.
- Contribute and introduce new ideas for the ancillary income.
The successful candidate will be required to work weekends and be flexible with early mornings and late evenings. A full clean driving license is essential. The candidate will also be required to work both independently undertaking their own duties as well as working closely together with the Management Team.
To apply, please send a cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss the role further, please call Lottie Thompson, Centre Manager on 01670 510967.
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Job Vacancy at Fat Face Morpeth
Junior Sous Chef - £22,000 a year
Click this link for more details
Want to put your savvy sales skills into practice?
Make your mark here at Talk Direct; we are a leading O2 brand who pride ourselves in being a dynamic entrepreneurial brand. The business was founded in 2006 and has since created job openings across 16 stores ranging from Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and the North East.
Sales Advisor Full/Part time, competitive salary & commission structure & an energetic environment.
Were looking to recruit Sales Advisors for our Morpeth Store
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Exceptional communication and customer service
Desire to continuously improve
Confident and a quick learner
Proactive problem solver
WHAT WE OFFER
Exclusive discounts for family and friends with O2
Family-feel ethos & people focus - currently hold IIP Silver accreditation
Opportunity to be coached/mentored
Westfield Health perks
Manufacturer based incentives
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY-TO-DAY LOOK LIKE?
Maximise and exceed all sales opportunities following company guidelines
To sell and promote all services, products and telecom solutions
To resolve any customer queries & to provide outstanding customer service
To work alongside peers and management to achieve personal and team targets
To take initiative for your own self-learning and development
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to Mr Ebrahim Patel on email@example.com. Your cover letter should clearly stipulate why you feel you are a suitable candidate for this role.
*Please specify on your application which store you are applying to work for*.
Job Vacancy at Market Cross Jewellers