New Markets for 2021Morpeth Market Place, Morpeth Northumberland.
- Northumbrian Market: Celebrating food and produce created in Northumberland!
Saturday 17th July, 9am - 3pm
Traders attending include:
- Spent Shells: Fabulous Country Gifts for Home & Mens/Womens Accessories
- Traybake Fairy: Cakes, Bakes and Traybakes.
- Ridley's Fish & Game
- Meraki Cacao: Cacao Chocolate Bars
- Bread & Roses: Artisan Bread
- Muckle Brewing: Beer
- Wooly Eric: Knitted Gifts / Accessories
- Carole Loves Art: Northumbrian Inspired Art
- Little Flowers by Sligo: Cards & Prints
- Cards by Georgia: Cards
- L of a Bake: Cakes and Bakes
- Karen Walsh: Cards and Prints
- Craft Market: Celebrating crafts, home-making, uniquely made goodies!
Saturday 21st August, 9am - 3pm
- Christmas Markets
Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st November
Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th December
All 'new markets' are organised by Sanderson Arcade. If you would like more information on joining or taking part in any new markets please contact Lottie Thompson. firstname.lastname@example.org
Morpeth Market is managed by Northumberland County Council and Sanderson Arcade, working in partnership with Morpeth Town Council.