Jobs at Sanderson Arcade
Jobs at Sanderson Arcade
Please find below the latest vacancies at Sanderson Arcade: this page is updated regularly:
The Wool Room
6 hours per week
Please hand CV into store or email Andrew@thewoolroom.com
Front of House Bar and Waiter Service.
Applicant must be 18 years and over. Please apply within.
Role: An integral part of the Sanderson Arcade team and reporting to the Centre Manager you will ensure that the centre is cleaned to an extremely high standard expected within a prestigious shopping centre development. Adhering to the cleaning specification duties include, maintaining customer and staff welfare facilities, stock control, window cleaning, regular patrols of the arcade, public restrooms, bus station and back of house communal area. Areas to be maintained also include the recycling and bailing compound whist ensuring that all refuse collections are up to date and tidy. Operatives must also respond promptly to spillages and litter picking. Cleaning operatives must maintain the cleanliness in all service areas, loading bays, landscaping areas, all public footpath areas including in and around the bus station, piazza area and gallery. This role also involves maintaining our environmental credentials and proactively managing and reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill. All staff will be responsible for implementing the health and safety and fire regulation procedures.
Driving the Sanderson Arcade van to collect refuse from around the centre in accordance with highway code and road traffic regulations. A full driving license is required.
Customer service is a key part of this role and all staff will assist in delivering a unique shopping experience. Assisting with enquiries, shopping bags and local knowledge is also an integral part of this role.
Working alongside the centre Beadles (security) team you will remain vigilant at all times and report matters of suspicion to the Centre Manager.
Assisting with centre events and key promotions is another key task whilst carrying out any other duties requested by the Centre Manager.
This is a full time post.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to the Centre Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Gareth James Chocolatier
Job Title- Front of House Manager
Gareth James Chocolatier first opened in Tynemouth in June 2010, and recently expanded to Sanderson Arcade, Morpeth. In the last 4 years we have established ourselves as a purveyor of fine, modern chocolates, artisan ice creams and award winning coffees. We have an exciting opportunity to welcome talented people to work in our small team, as we look to open our Café Lounge.
Place of work- Gareth James Chocolatier MORPETH
Responsible to- Company Director
Salary- Negotiable (depending on experience)
Working hours- Tuesday-Saturday (approx. 40 hours per week)
Duties & responsibilities-
- Responsible for the day to day running of the both ‘Café Lounge’ front of house, and shop, including but not limited to serving, managing stock, packaging, cleaning, ordering, costings, Health & Safety, producing rotas
- Develop and implement procedures, standards and methods of serving.
- Work with Kitchen Manager and Directors to expand and develop the concept of the ‘Café Lounge’
- Recruiting, training and managing staff
- Monthly reporting to the Directors
- This position is highly suited to someone with a focus on hospitality management, but also has an interest or experience in retail.
- Enthusiastic, with a genuine passion for quality, and creating excellent customer experience.
- Willing to give commitment
- Be personable and engaging
- Be an excellent communicator and self starter
- Be open, honest, reliable, able to prioritise and to plan and to execute
Professional qualifications and experience
- Current food hygiene certificates
- First aid trained
- Held an at least an assistant manager position for a minimum of a year
- Have a track record of proven excellent organization and high standards
- Rosette experience is advantageous
Please either email (email@example.com) your CV and cover letter, or drop it in store.
For further enquiries or if you have any questions, please ring 01670946685.
Sales Advisor Position
Competitive salary plus excellent commissions and bonuses.
Previous sales experience required.
Please send all applications and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org