Morpeth Markets are a collection of markets and events held in Morpeth, Northumberland.
- Weekly Market Every Wednesday, 9am - 3pm
- Monthly Farmers Market Every 1st Saturday of the Month, 9am - 3pm
- Monthly Street Food Market Every 4th Saturday of the Month, 10am - 4pm
New Markets for 2021:
- Northumbrian Market, Saturday 17th July, 9am - 3pm
- Craft Market, Saturday 21st August, 9am - 3pm
- Christmas Market, Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st November & Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th December
Morpeth Market is managed by Sanderson Arcade and Northumberland County Council, working in partnership with Morpeth Town Council.